Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Changes


Doc Holliday: What do you want Wyatt?
Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life.
Doc Holliday: There is no normal life, Wyatt, there's just life, ya live it.



I'm still adjusting to changes , I have taken a job with a janitorial company, I'm still struggling with issues relating to my children and my exhusband, its a long sad tale, I'll not bore you with the details.


I just want a normal life..... so tell me, what has become normal for you? Have things you resisted become the new normal? Have you accepted it?


2 comments:

Paint Girl said...

Sorry to hear that you are still struggling with the ex! I hope it all gets worked out real quick for you.
And since you asked, the new normal for me, since I still don't have a job, is enjoying every day I am not working. I love my unemployed life, although money is very tough! I tell everyone I am retired. I get an awful lot of funny looks at that one, since I am 36 yrs old and look way younger than that! I wish I could stay retired, but I know I have to find a job sometime soon, before my unemployment benefits run out. I'll enjoy my time while I can!

gtyyup said...

I've been married before, but there were never any children. So, I'd just move my life forward without looking back.

But your situation is totally different...and when the children are stuck in the middle...that's got to be the worst situation.

Praying that you can get past these hard times and move on to live the life you want.