Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stills

A Day in the Life

Sunday Stills Pick a day in the upcoming week and take your camera with you, no archives. Take and post no more than 4 pics during the day that show how you spend the day. For some this will be a breeze and for others you may have to go out and do something. Just remember no more than 4 pics and no archives..:-))



All my days start with coffee, I like a little milk in mine. About 9 is morning for me as I work late.






Then I feed the horses their hay and get eggs from our six hens I call the Road Crew. Today was worming day for the horses, and a carrot to wash it down.






Then a little time on the computer, playing on the blogs, putting on some pics, with Hubby gone so much we talk lots on the phone. Don't laugh at my monitor, its 9 years old and works beautifully
.






My wage job is the evening from about 6 to midnight or 1:00.
I get to be a janitor, this is my cart and mop bucket.




Day to day that's pretty much my routine.

7 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

I like how you said "I get to be a janitor"...very good reference, in this day of the jobless!
In think your monitor is kinda cute!
Like you blog!
KK

allhorsestuff said...

Oops- I like your'e blog! "~'

Ed said...

Very cool cart, keeps things organized..:-)

Linda said...

I'll have cream and sugar in mine thankyou!

Cowgirl Rae said...

Linda, HA! thats definitely a Canadian thing, my hubby told me so, when he moved to the states he gave up the cream and sugar and lost 10 pounds in a month.... he's been black ever since.

Ed, the cart is handy, and its easy to be organized with specific tools and cleaners.

Rising Rainbow said...

I need to get back into Sunday Stills. It's been a while since I lost that focus. Lots of new people now.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are a busy gal! Thanks for sharing your day! I could use that cart around here! :)