Monday, April 5, 2010

Macro Monday Easter

My Dear Sweet Husband brought me these flowers for Easter, they are in a word SPECTACULAR! The pink lilies are over 8 inches across.

And the fragrance OH MY! Our home is filled with the lovely scent.

I am blown away by the beauty and stellar quality of these, and you should know by now that my Hubby is a very smart man and possesses excellent taste.

So I got to play with my macro settings and experiment with natural sunlight. I do need to get a tripod and try to force longer exposures, this camera does have limitations and too many features, its hard to commit it all to memory and I'm not going to print nearly 100 pages off my computer.

I'm trying to decide the most important and useful for me.

Several turned out very good, some I had to lighten with the editor..... I had fun.































I'd love to hear about your favorite and why.

2 comments:

Ed said...

I can't pick a fave, they are all very nice..:-)

Far Side of Fifty said...

I liked number five..possibly because I am partial to yellow..and the last one..The last one has it all the Lily the mum and the egg.. excellent series of photos..I love photographing flowers!! :)