Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sunday Stills Red and Green

Sunday Stills, the next challenge: Red and Green

A little explanation of this challenge, the picture or pictures must have both the colors red and green in the same pic. This will take a bit of imagination and a staged picture and once again no Archives so Christmas pics from last year don’t count..;-)


Rhubarb and strawberries about to be covered in cobbler batter for dessert.



 The little bitty candy canes we like, I stock up each Christmas, these stay on the kitchen counter all year.

 The Christmas Cactus plant on my windowsill



Apples and pomegranate from my fruit basket


3 comments:

dibear said...

So many lovely subjects I can't pick a favorite. I do love rhubarb and strawberries though, :)

Linda said...

Now you have me yearning for a pie!

henrygl said...

good one, thatz a bunch of creative shots posted in :)